locked Re: Engine Room Exhaust Fan / Blower - lessons learnt #lessons

ESTELLER

Hello Bill,

Are you sure this email is for me?

I do not encounter a temperature problem with my D3 110, and I do not believe I have asked any question on this subject on the sites.

Your answer concerning the engine temperature is as usual very relevant.

Kindly

José ORION A54