Re: Q sails unacceptable delay

tony wells

Hi Jose

I recently received a Code Zero and Asymmetric from them. There was a significant delay too but Cenk explained that, like many other manufacturers globally, they’ve been experiencing extremely challenging COVID-based supply-chain issues - from sail cloth to hardware.

Bottom line - we’re all in the same boat due to COVID interruptions but I’m very happy  with the sails. I hope your outcome is similar.

Tony Wells
Previous A54 Owner

Ps Dealer Ancasta tell me that Groupe Beneteau have stopped taking orders of new boats due to supply chain/price uncertainty. They’ve already raised their boat prices by 9% in 2021

On 6 Sep 2021, at 06:24, Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:

Dear Amelians

Anyone know what's up with Q-sails.
I ordered a set of sails 3-4 months ago;  I made the full payment including shipping and I am 45 days past the deadline not having any concrete information about the arrival date of the sails
It is your experience too?

Thanks

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT