Re: Q sails unacceptable delay

Ian Park

Jose,
I ordered last October and they arrived in May this year. There has been a world shortahe of sail cloth. Their supplier in Germany was 40% down on its normal production. I think they may also have been short on staff too with COVID.
However I kept in touch by email, and they kept me informed of arrival date.
Unfortunately there was a problem with FedEx and British customs which caused a delay of another week which QSails quickly sorted out for me.
Unfortunately the sails arrived after I had left for the summer, so I won’t get them installed on the boat until next year.

They were always prompt in responding to my emails.

Ian ‘Ocean Hobo’ SN 96