Re: Bowman DC60-XCC Transmission Oil Cooler Failure; ZF Hurth ZF 25; Yanmar 4JH3-HTE #lessons

Alain Durante

Bonjour Lior,

CC32 means the diameter of the inlet and outlet tube to be connected to the existing pipes.

I measured the actual pipe connector and it is 33 mm.

I am currently in Elba and will be back in 2 weeks.

If you can wait, I will let you know because the Mota did not arrived before my departure to Corsica.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

A54 #21 / MEIGE