Re: Liferaft Location

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

We found 10 - 18.9 liter jerry jugs that fit perfect in 2 layers in the liferaft locker. This enables us to safely carry an additional 190 liters of fuel. We moved our 6-man Zodiac valise liferaft to the cockpit port lazerette.

We think the liferaft locker is a perfect location to carry extra fuel for weight distribution and safety...and we believe that the liferaft can be deployed easier from the lazerette than the locker.

Best,

Bill
s/v Bebe, SM2, #387
currently Malaysia

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "hollambyuk" <annejohnholl@...> wrote:

Hello Al,
We cannot see your pics as Yahoo does not allow attachments as they can carry viruses. Can you lease load the pics into Photos. My solution can be seen in that section under SM319,changes to Bali Hai.

Best wishes from Malta, John,SM 319