Re: Solar panels stainless steel mounted vs soft panels

Gregory Shea

JB, Danny,
The Frenchman who installed my rail mounted panels had an interesting way of leading the wiring inside the boat.
You can see the waterproof gland in the gunwhale which he then led into the conduit in the corner of the hull to deck joint. From there he could take the wiring anywhere in the boat, very easily.
Interesting approach.

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des iles
image1.jpeg

On Sep 6, 2021, at 6:17 PM, JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:

Danny and Greg, thank you so much! I did not know anything about that Swedish company (I had seen their table).
Great find and a fantastic resource for me.
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco