Re: Q sails unacceptable delay

Bryce Procter

Hello Jose,

I too had delays in receiving my sails from QSails. I ordered a full set of Hydranet sails, ballooners and a storm sail so it was quite an expense. Initially I was very concerned when there was a delay though have since received all of my sails and am more than happy with them.
The only real issue seemed to have been a poor line of communication. Thanks to Ken Powers from SV Aquarius this problem was quickly resolved and I would be more than happy to recommend QSails to anyone looking for new sails. I have in fact just done so to a friend of mine for his recently purchased 75' Royal Huismann.

Cheers

Bryce Procter
SM2K #467
Seamaster II