Re: Q sails unacceptable delay

Yes, Ken wrote me when this happened and I stepped in and was in touch with QSails until they were shipped.

Your order was delayed because of a supply chain issue with Dimension Polyant, complicated by numerous broken promises to QSails.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021, 6:27 PM Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Jose,

I too had delays in receiving my sails from QSails. I ordered a full set of Hydranet sails, ballooners and a storm sail so it was quite an expense. Initially I was very concerned when there was a delay though have since received all of my sails and am more than happy with them.
The only real issue seemed to have been a poor line of communication. Thanks to Ken Powers from SV Aquarius this problem was quickly resolved and I would be more than happy to recommend QSails to anyone looking for new sails. I have in fact just done so to a friend of mine for his recently purchased 75' Royal Huismann.

Cheers

Bryce Procter
SM2K #467
Seamaster II