From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joerg Esdorn via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 11:17 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Lithium battery costs

I had 3 Mastervolt MLI5500 installed on my boat by the Mastervolt dealer in Spain.  They were about E5000 a piece.  Add to that installation which in my case included a MV Easyview monitor and connection of Masterbus cables to all chargers etc, reprogramming Wind, Solar and Hydro chargers, changing the inverter to also power the washing machine and water heater, etc.  if I recall correctly that was about E3-4K, which benefited from the relatively low labor rates in Spain.   So around E20K total.  Well worth it in piece of mind.  The system is awesome.

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle