From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Jose Venegas via groups.io" <josegvenegas=icloud.com@groups.io>
Date: Friday, 3 September 2021 at 6:40 am
To: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Engine Room Exhaust Fan / Blower - lessons learnt #lessons

David, you may have something here.  I have noticed randomly occurring increases of engine temperature up to 220F when running the engine above 2000 RPM.  However the temperature does not seem to drop after opening the engine-room  door  and have not been able to measure any temp in the engine higher the 176F with an infrared thermometer.
Any thoughts?
Jose Venegas
Ipanema SM 278
currently in Shelterbay PANAMA