Re: 24V+ Isolated Ground Leak

Mark McGovern

Bob,

Thanks for the idea on how to check all the saltwater pumps for leaks in one go.  I converted the heads to freshwater flush about 2 years ago so they are not a likely culprit.  I also just changed out our watermaker membranes 2 weeks ago so we have the lowest TDS and EC water we've ever had.  This leak is so minimal, that the Masse - light does not actually even light up.  I only know that there is a connection between the bonding circuit and -ve because I can read house bank voltage between +ve and bonding.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara