Engine temperature

mcgosprey2000 <no_reply@...>

Can anyone please post what the usual running temperature is on their
SM 2000 Volvo Penta. At 2200 RPM my TMD 22-P Volvo Penta runs at a
steady 95-100 degrees centigrade (about 3/4 up through the range set
on the temperature guage, which I think is a bit high.) Having
eliminated other likely causes, I am wondering if the temperature
issue may be related to a coked-up turbocharger problem which other
listmates have written about. If not that, has anyone ever been told
that the Autoprop supplied with the Amel may be incorrectly sized
(which I doubt). Thanks for any help.
Michael Glass
Second Call