Battens & Incidence Sails

As you all know, Incidence Sails is the supplier of sails to Amel.

Incidence has a new policy regarding mainsail battens. The following is from Thierry MONGE at Incidence:

We make the mainsails without battens, as you have noticed, they are more of a problem than of a benefit.
In case you missed it, I negotiated special pricing for my clients and members of the Amel Yacht Owners Group from Incidence. It is an 18% discount if you buy a complete set of sails and 15% if you buy less than a full set. More info here: https://preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/incidence-sails.html

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar