Re: Wakespeed vs Alpha Pro Alternator Regulator

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Hi Barry and Penny,
Thanks for that. We look forward to seeing you. Just booked tickets.

All the best,
Chuck and Kim

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 9:58 AM Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck and Kim,
We are now using the WakeSpeed. Next to you on the dock. If you don’t have to make a decision before you get back you can actually look at the setup.
We are having our cockpit side windows and windscreens replaced after yours are finished.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54.  #17
Le Marin Marina
Martinique

On Sep 15, 2021, at 11:22, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

Hi All,
I am having some work done on the boat. A new victron charger put in and regulator in Le Marin by Caraibes Electric. I did a lot of reading on wakespeed (thanks Dan Carlson) but not much on Alpha Pro. Their preference for no other reason is Alpha Pro because they are a Mastervolt dealer. They will do either. Pro Cons? Either Or? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Chuck and Kim
Joy 388
Le Marin Martinique