Re: Lithium Battery BMS

Dan Carlson

Hello Bob, I'm not at the boat right now. We head back to re-launch in two weeks so it will be pretty hectic until the beginning of Oct. I'll try to dig some things up when things calm down.

Daniel Carlson on sv BeBe, sm #387

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021, 3:17 PM rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,
Really liked your description of your lithium conversion.  I am beginning the process of conversion and my plan is to install the WakeSpeed 500 first.  I saw one photo you posted of your setup with the  LN 175 altenator, but do you have any closeups or walk-throughs on the wiring or wiring diagrams?  I am also curious about your wiring back to the batteries and to your on/off switch at the helm.
Bob     KAIMI SM429