From: Mark Erdos
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 9:14 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] LLC or Corporate ownership of vessel

For “proof of competency” you can take a free Florida boating test online. At the end it prints out a very nice official looking certificate and they mail you a license (with no expiration date) https://www.boatus.org/florida/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us