Juan de Zulueta
+33680895892
sent from my Ipad.

Le 17 sept. 2021 à 14:22, Willem Kroes <kavanga@...> a écrit :

Hi, Juan,

To add to the very useful suggestions you already received, this one: a very cheap and easy-to-install alternator protection device from Sterling (Alternator Protection Device – Sterling Power Products (sterling-power.com ).
I bought 4 x 100 Ah Iron phosphate batteries in 2017. Installed the Sterling device, bought an external Mastervolt Alpha Pro regulator programmed to meet the requirements of the batteries (also with a temperature sensor with a hose clamp fitted on the alternator casing, connected to the Alpha Pro. I also reprogrammed my Mastervolt charger 24 V 60 Amps.
Since this, I found myself in battery heaven instead of a battery hell.
Good luck!

Willem Kroes
SM #351 Kavanga

now in Licata on Sicily