From: timandsusanallen <timandsusanallen@...>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 1:57:36 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Retiring Soon, Looking for a Pre-Owned Amel

We're in Dallas. Found a few in the U.S.; 2000 Nike in Florida.

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "Paul" <aebersoldp@ ...> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com, "timandsusanallen" <timandsusanallen@ > wrote:

WOW! We are about to create a new reality! Retiring and sailing aboard a beautiful sailboat. An Amel is an obvious choice. If you know of anyone looking to sell their Amel, please let us know. Also, any advice you have for first time buyers would be appreciated.
AMEL is the best you can buy. You can find AMEL boats in differnt places. Where are you located?