From: Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 19, 2021 11:52 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] LED under cabinet lighting

We added 24 volt single color LED’s with a dimmer.  They are working great – as said before, a HUGE difference.  I choose 36 LED per foot to avoid any shadowing.  I used the adhesive back to mount the strip however an aluminum mounting rail is available.  They can be cut to length so I wired two strips together, one over the sink area and the other over the cooktop/microwave area.  The LED’s and dimmer we purchased from SuperBrightLEDs.com:

STW-A50K90-C6F-10C5M-24V: Cool White 5000K LED
LDK-8A: Single Color LED Dimmer.

--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54