Re: Anchor winch turning itself on!

John Clanton

I may very well have misinterpreted this message string, so pardon my comments if wrong, but:

Quick is the maker of the chain counter and helm anchor control device, the hoisting hardware is Lewmar.

The notion that an anchor windlass, a chain counter, or a remote to active the windlass is a “gadget” or “lacking simplicity” is ridiculous.

I think this is an informative report and I very much appreciate the insight.

John W. Clanton
A55, No. 65
Currently in Antibes, France

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.