Wiper at the bottom of the companionway slider.

Eric Freedman

Many years ago I bought the Renault rubber gasket that sits at the bottom of the companionway vertical door  to keep water out. About 8 years ago I replaced it. I am aware that it is no longer available. It is now time to replace it with something. I recall

years ago it might have been Kent, Gary, or someone else that was a licensed airplane mechanic amongst other things. He produced a very good solution using a special grade rubber like material with an interesting way to affix it.

Does anyone remember the post or have another solution.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376