Re: Wiper at the bottom of the companionway slider.

Eric

I kept a copy. It was from Mike Ondra SM 240:

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 4:42 AM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Many years ago I bought the Renault rubber gasket that sits at the bottom of the companionway vertical door  to keep water out. About 8 years ago I replaced it. I am aware that it is no longer available. It is now time to replace it with something. I recall

years ago it might have been Kent, Gary, or someone else that was a licensed airplane mechanic amongst other things. He produced a very good solution using a special grade rubber like material with an interesting way to affix it.

Does anyone remember the post or have another solution.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376