Amel mechanic

Patrick McAneny

I remember owners mentioning a marina I believe in Va. that had someone very familiar with the electrical systems on the Amels. I have discovered that the previous owner has jury rigged my fuel shut off ,by grounding the system. I believe it should run thru a relay and connect to negative momentarily upon turning the ignition to off. I need to fix this before heading south and would like to arrange someone to have a look and hopefully make this right. Could someone tell me who is best qualified to work on an Amel on the Chesapeake . If there is someone further north ,that would be all the better.
Thank You,
Pat
SM Shenanigans