Re: Test plug on a 54 Volvo 110 D3

Bertrand Quénot

Thanks very much Mark,
I will try using information you sent though my EVC panel is different from the one shown on your message.
My engine is the D3 B. Maybe yours is a different version.

Le 23 sept. 2021 à 09:47, Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...> a écrit :

Try checking the "OEM Mode" from the small readout on the EVC Control Panel at the helm.  This may give you information about what fault has occurred.  The Workshop Manual lists some o f the codes, try Google or the Volvo dealer to determine any other code that shows up.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

<Fault Codes - Retrieving Volvo D3 Fault Codes.pdf>
<Volvo Penta D3-110 EVC C Workshop Manual 207748668.pdf>