Re: Saltwater Manifolds, Primary and Secondary Late Model SMs & All 54s

Alan,

Good question. I apologize for the lack of clarity.

Late-model SM for this is defined as a SM that has both Primary and Secondary Saltwater Manifolds, generally, those SM's that were built with electric flushing needed 2 more connections to saltwater, which was served by adding a Secondary Saltwater Manifold.

I am hopeful that this late-model Primary Saltwater Manifold will also work for early model SMs, but it will need to be tested by an owner to be sure.
Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 4:51 AM Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill,
When you say "late model SM", do you have a hull number range in mind?
We are 437, so I guess we are "late model".
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437