Re: Bowman DC60-XCC Transmission Oil Cooler Failure; ZF Hurth ZF 25; Yanmar 4JH3-HTE #lessons

Alain Durante

Dear Lior,

I received the Mota and I will go to the boat this week-end.

I will let you know for the oil pipe connection, if can use the same.

I just check on the Mota and it is 16 mm.

I will also take some photos and send to you.

As far I can tell, the Mota is longueur than the Bowman but wait for photos.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54/ 21 / Meige