Re: Bowman DC60-XCC Transmission Oil Cooler Failure; ZF Hurth ZF 25; Yanmar 4JH3-HTE #lessons

I am fairly sure the Bowman uses the 3/8" JIC 37° Flare hydraulic connections. These 3/8" JIC connections are, in fact, internationally common. The Mota does not come with JIC connectors, you would have to add them, but the Mota specifications state, "G3/8" (BSP) thread"

This would be a good reason to not switch to the Mota.

I am very interested in what you find.
image.png

I believe that you need these fittings to add to the Mota, but Stainless Steel and Aluminum will not play well together. Brass would probably be better.
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 9:52 AM Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Dear Lior,

I received the Mota and I will go to the boat this week-end.

I will let you know for the oil pipe connection, if can use the same.

I just check on the Mota and it is 16 mm.

I will also take some photos and send to you.

As far I can tell, the Mota is longueur than the Bowman but wait for photos.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54/ 21 / Meige