Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

I got these from Pat & Diane Shenanagins

This is what I have for the Mizzen
Parts Required/Sources (USA) Bearings:
Source, Motion Industries -
1 each Tapered bearing item#32009xm-90kmi,
bore 45mm OD 75mm Width 20mm Mfg: Timken
1 each: item# 9105k Bore 25mm, OD. 47mm,
Width 12mm Mfg: Fafnir
Seals:
1 each VA-45 (or VA-045) V-ring Seal: 40mm
ID x 50mm OD x 9mm SKF Part # 400450
1 each following: Source, Metric Seals
45mmX60mmX7mm Seal <Or, Possibly next>
45mmX58mmX7mm Seal
25mmX33mm X6mm Seal
30mmx40mmx7mm Outer Hub Seal
VA-45 V-ring Seal
Manual Furling Gearbox, Mizzen (Main Similiar) Credit: Pat SM 123 Shenanigans
Last modified 2021-08-22 Copyright Amel Owners Yacht School 2021 Page

This is what I have for the Main
Bearings: Source , Motion Industries - Tapered bearing item# 32009xm-90kmi , Bore 45mm, OD. 75mm, Width 20mm , Manufacturer Timken
Ball Bearing, item# 9105k Bore 25mm, OD. 47mm, Width 12mm Manufacturer Fafnir
Oil Seals : Source , Metric Seals Inc. 45mmX60mmX7mm 25mmX33mm X6mm
You will need one each of bearings and seals

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:54 PM Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,

I want to change all seals etc. for the main and mizzen manual rolling gear.
I was in contact with Maud.  She sends me a good picture, but cannot send me a list of measurements etc. and a set of seals etc. (at least not at the moment).
The forum helped me more (posts and references from Pat SM 123, Scott, Ken ...) but I'm completely stuck now.
Not sure about the dimensions or type of the seals, I haven't found a good source.

So I hope that someone has a list with the proven number, dimension, etc. of all the seals required, etc.,
as well as a good source in Europe, ideally in Germany (preferably all parts together).

Thanks a lot you for your help.

 Best regards
 Stefan
 A54 # 119 Lady Charlyette, currently La Palma - Canary Islands