Re: Bowman DC60-XCC Transmission Oil Cooler Failure; ZF Hurth ZF 25; Yanmar 4JH3-HTE #lessons

Alain Durante

Hello,

Just came back from the boat and took the photo here under.

As you can see, the MOTA is bigger and longer than the original oil cooler and that might be a little more work to fix it on the engine frame.

Not difficult but needs to be very tight to avoid to touch the shaft brake disk when engine is running.

Maybe it will be easier to only order a new Bowman oil cooler together with 2 additional neoprene moulding to be used with the old cooler as a spare unit.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

A54 / 21 / Meige