Re: Air in the cooling system of CLIMMA Aircon

There is one relay for each Climma Compact unit
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 1:13 AM Dimitris Krasopoulos <dkrasopoulos@...> wrote:
I had the same problem the Airclima technician advised me the the relai that turns on the air condition pump is not working and I have to fix it. In order to have the aicondition to work I start the cockpit cabin air condition first and after a while the aft cabin air condition. This way I can have it working

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone of Dimitris Krasopoulos
Mob Phone +306944302318

On Sep 25, 2021, at 8:03 PM, Lior Keydar <lior246@...> wrote:

Hi

Today I serviced the saltwater pump of the Air condition (3x CLIMMA 9 BH).
Only the aircon in the aft cabin does not work. It is getting very fast hot and shut off incl. the 220v switch. Is it possible that there is air inside the water cooling system of this air con? the water flows out. The other two air con works perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Lior, SHARONA A54 #18