Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Vladan. Having just serviced my main sail furler I suspect from your photo this mounts externally on the output shaft sitting down on the top of the housing. One caviat on that opinion is I was looking at the photo on the small screen of my phone

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 27 September 2021 at 19:16 Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:

Hi Stefan,

I bought set of seals for main sail manual furler in March this year from Amel.

After replacing them all on main sail furler I remained with one seal that I don’t know what is for.

In attached photo you have all dimensions. Seal number 5 was extra in my case.

If you need better photo or scan of document that came with seals let me know and I’ll send it to you.

Best Regards,
Vladan - SV Pame
A54 #157
Image.jpeg