Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Vladan, sorry I dont. Havent been there yet.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 27 September 2021 at 20:27 Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,

I think you are referring to anti dust seal. That one I used and installed.

If I was not precise in my post, In Amel kit was supplied two number 5 seals and I used only one of them.

Don’t know how many seals are in mizen furler? Maybe that one goes there?

Best Regards,

Vladan – SV Pame

A54 #157