Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi again Vladan. What is the size, You can read it off the seal. For example the one for the top of the gearbox is 60x45x7 if my memory serves me correctly.

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 28 September 2021 at 06:36 Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Number 5 is not V seal. V seal was supplied only one piece and I used it.
Attached more photos.

Best Regards,
Vladan - SV Pame
A54 # 157