Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Maybe that is the top seal of the motor, but I cannot tell the size. If the seal size is 45mmX65mmX8mm, it is for the top of the motor.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 12:37 PM Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

Number 5 is not V seal. V seal was supplied only one piece and I used it.
Attached more photos.

Best Regards,
Vladan - SV Pame
A54 # 157

Image.jpegImage.jpegImage.jpeg

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:48:18 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Vladan,

The photo is too blurry for me to read. Is it possible that #5 is the V-Seal?
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 1:16 AM Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I bought set of seals for main sail manual furler in March this year from Amel.

After replacing them all on main sail furler I remained with one seal that I don’t know what is for.

In attached photo you have all dimensions. Seal number 5 was extra in my case.

If you need better photo or scan of document that came with seals let me know and I’ll send it to you.

Best Regards,
Vladan - SV Pame
A54 #157
Image.jpeg