Re: Opacmare - replacing sensor

tony wells

In my experience, sometimes the sensors fail to work because they’ve become too far apart - insert a thin knife blade, for example, between them and test the function.

Hope helps someone someday, if not you Vladan.

Tony Wells
Previous A54 Owner

On 27 Sep 2021, at 18:20, Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:

Hi group,

I need to replace on of two sensors that control up and down position of pasarella. I managed to unscrew it from the bracket.

Does anyone know where sensor cable ends? As far as I can see cable goes under wooden board of rotating part. Do I need to take off that piece of wood and how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
--
Vladan