Re: SM & A54 Main + Mizzen manual furling gear boxes - seals, o-rings, dust cover … + source(s) ???

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Vladan, I did give the dimensions of one seal at 60x45x7. However I did say that was from memory. I will check in the next days and let you know.

Kind Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 01 October 2021 at 01:56 Vladan SV PAME <vladan.bojic@...> wrote:

Bill,

the extra seal number 5 is 45 x 58 x 7

It’s difficult to check size of the motor seal without taking off motor. For sure shaft coming out of motor is 45 mm so it can be.

Also as I see Danny is mentioning slightly different size of seal so could it be that not all manual furlers installed through production line were same?

Best Regards,
--
Vladan

A54 #157