Re: Height of the SM Mizzen Mast

43’4” - Mizzen mast length from the deck to top of the mast.

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 9:30 AM Richie Whyte <richiewhyte@...> wrote:
Gentlefolk,
A quick question for anyone who has done this recently. I am ordering a new AIS and need to tell the supplier how much VHF cable I’ll need. I’m presuming the black box AIS will be mounted in the Nav Station area. I can measure the circuitous route to the bottom of the mast (in the aft head panel beside the mirror) but I can’t get a figure for the height of the mizzen mast of the Super Maramu anywhere. Anyone got any ideas?

Richie

Richie Whyte
‘Why Knot’, SM2K#261
Kos Marina,