Re: AMFA bilge pump spare part

Stefan Jeukendrup

Hi Ian,

Yes mine broke too,
I fixed it by remaking the missing teeth from a block of nylon. On passage, so I had the time.. Still works perfect.

More info here:
https://amp.ontrium.com/en/germany/brands/oslv-italy/spareparts-matching-crown-wheel-with-axle-for-motor-9901007

Maybe Impexron GmbH or OSLV in Italy can help you further.

Stefan Jeukendrup
sv Malaka Queen
SM2k #348 @Newry, Northern Ireland

Op 2 okt. 2021 16:07 schreef "ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...>" <ianjudyjenkins@...>:

I have the original AMFA bilge pump.  For the second time in 21 years ( I make no complaint--would that everything lasted that long ) the plastic cogged wheel that connects the motor to the pump has broken.

 I have emailed Reya, the French group that now owns A. M.F.A.  in the hope that they still carry spares.  My recollection from last time is that they sell you the motor attached to the wheel.

 Not cheap, but a sound of great comfort when it works.

 Has anyone recently had to get this spare part ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Leros, Greece ( sitting out an unseasonal 7 day meltemi )