CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 12:25 PM Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
No need to reply to my question , I found a You tube where it showed that you need to go around the tube pushing the seal in bit by bit with a screwdriver and eventually the membrane will go in.
Thanks Anyway,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 2, 2021 12:44 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing membranes

I am trying to insert the membranes into the tubes, I put a little dish washing soap on the seal as per Dessalator instructions . I have put all my weight on the membranes ,but I am unable to get them to slide into the tube. Any tricks , find a heavier friend ? I don't dare tap them ,in fact they say not to apply pressure on the inner tube. Any tricks to get them in would be helpful.
Thanks ,
Pat
SM Shenanigans