From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2021 10:08 AM
To: amelyachtowners@groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] AMFA bilge pump spare part

I have the original AMFA bilge pump.  For the second time in 21 years ( I make no complaint--would that everything lasted that long ) the plastic cogged wheel that connects the motor to the pump has broken.

 I have emailed Reya, the French group that now owns A. M.F.A.  in the hope that they still carry spares.  My recollection from last time is that they sell you the motor attached to the wheel.

 Not cheap, but a sound of great comfort when it works.

 Has anyone recently had to get this spare part ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Leros, Greece ( sitting out an unseasonal 7 day meltemi )