Re: AMFA bilge pump spare part

Oliver, that is good information, but not complete because there are more than 1 Bosch model at 24 volts on eBay.

Do you know which one?

5 results for bosch wiper motors for 24v

Shipping to: 77550
  • Sponsored

  • CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
    View My Training Calendar

    On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 5:28 PM Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica <oliver.henrichsen@...> wrote:
    Hello, there are BOSCH wiper motors for 24V that work perfect to replace the original motor and gear. Just look at ebay. Cost about 50 euros plus shipping in Europe.

    Oliver from Vela Nautica
    A54#39
    Martinique

    On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, 11:07 ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...> <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:
    I have the original AMFA bilge pump.  For the second time in 21 years ( I make no complaint--would that everything lasted that long ) the plastic cogged wheel that connects the motor to the pump has broken.

     I have emailed Reya, the French group that now owns A. M.F.A.  in the hope that they still carry spares.  My recollection from last time is that they sell you the motor attached to the wheel.

     Not cheap, but a sound of great comfort when it works.

     Has anyone recently had to get this spare part ?

    Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Leros, Greece ( sitting out an unseasonal 7 day meltemi )