Re: Air con circulating pump

Nick Newington

Hi Stephan, yes it is but it is weird, I thought it was a 240v pump but actually it is 24v and they provide a power adapter that converts 240v ac to 24v so I put the power pack in a box. The power pack overheated. So I opened the box and it worked fine after that.
This summer it was very hot and the sea water was 28 degrees in Volos Greece. Ran three aircon units fine all day…not sure that the power supply thing is ideal….a bit Mickey Mouse.

Nick
Amelia
AML54-019
Leros Gr

On 2 Oct 2021, at 18:46, Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:

Dear Nick,

is your Dormaire pump still working (fine)?

Best regards
Stefan
A54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently La Palma - Canaries