Re: A54 floor boards

Ann-Sofie, S/Y Lady Annila <ann-sofie@...>

We have all wooden floors on our SM 232, from 1998. There is no particular maintenance on it. We  have oiled it once or twice since 2006 when we bought Lady Annila. No trouble with footprints and we wash it with normal floor cleaning liquid  and water. 

SM2k also have wooden floor except on the steps on the ”ladder” and the lid to the floor compartments that is made of GRP.

Regards
Ann-Sofie & Jonas
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998
In Portimão, Portugal

Skickat från min iPhone

05/10/2021 kl. 20:10 skrev neurolept2 <TC215@...>:

Sorry,  sent to wrong group.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of neurolept2 <TC215@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 15:09
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 floor boards

I am heading out and will be back this evening some time.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Ruslan Osmonov <rosmonov@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 14:10
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 floor boards

Quick question if I may, are A54 floor boards made from wood or some faux wood? If wood curious to know why SM2K were done in GRP and later went back to wood panels. 
I like GRP on SM2K, I feel wood panels will need constant maintenance given salt water and foot traffic environment. 

On the other hand I see A54s pics with floor boards in a good shape, is there a trick at keeping them "like new"?

Regards, 
Ruslan. 

(still looking for one)

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.