Re: Info on Henri Amel

Mickey,

I do not know if you have seen it, but there is a very good explanation of what Henri accomplished in a timeline format on Amel's website. It is named "Our Story" and I have a pdf copy here, but the pdf is not as good as the link below to Amel's website:
Visit the Amel Story here: https://amel.fr/en/our-story/
This could be the foundation of your presentation.

Also, I have been collecting other Amel "historical" documents which you can see and download here:
I hope this helps you and others with Henri Amel's history.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 2:12 PM Micky Ball <mik-ball@...> wrote:
Good Evening / Morning fellow Amelians , this is an unusual request ( hope I wont be banned ) . I have been asked , at short notice to fill in and do a 15minute talk at my local Rotary Club on Tuesday evening  and I thought Henri Amel and his  success would be a good topic for it . Would any of you have any interesting anecdotes/ short stories that may help ??
    Thanks in Advance
  Micky Ball Future Super Maramu Owner  , Currently in sunny SW Scotland , Kirkcudbright ( oneof Scotlands oldest Ports )