From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of antonio scipioni via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 9:51 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Winter berth at Tuscany

Dear jose
Cala Galera is the best place
You can ask for a berth to agenzia pianelli Cell 0039 0564 832344 Br Antonio
Sn108 vagabundo
Cala Galera

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 13 ott 2021, alle ore 15:27, PAOLO CUNEO <pc43ge@gmail.com> ha scritto:

´╗┐Dear Jose,
Welcoming place the Tuscany coast for Amelians. During my cruising, I
found Amel boats and knowledgeable owners based there in three
consecutive marinas: Cala Dei Medici, San Vincenzo and Salivoli. I
never wintered there but it I had the Impression of a degree of
familiarity with the brand also on the part of technician and service
personnel Bests, Paolo Cuneo SM 454 Whisper

Inviato da iPad

--
Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper