Re: Autopilot drive on a Amel Maramu 46ft

Dirk Hazenoot Maramu Huli 171

Dear Volker,

Thank you for your comment. I've seen your setup. Looks nice. I also checked the Jefa site and saw that a Maramu is too heavy for the direct drive autopilot drive unit type I (30' to 45'). When I want to use Jefa I have to install the direct drive autopilot drive unit type II (40' to 55'). The drive unit type II is 252 mm high and I cannot store that height in the hatch at the quadrant. Too bad because I think I would also be very satisfied with a Jefa drive. Thanks again

Yours sincerely
Dirk Hazenoot