From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Nicole e Nilson Noronha
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 1:38 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Bilge pump gear

Good afternoon, everyone!

Our bilge pump broke gear broke and I’m talking to Maud to buy a new one, but we are having a lot of difficulties to take the gear off, is there any trick in it?

I will send you the pictures, it’s exactly like amel book shows, bit just impossible to take the gear off… Apparently the motor screw just doesn’t unscrew…

Thank you so much for your help

Nicole

SV Marfim Madri

Amel 54 #075