Re: All that stuff hanging off the stern-- Gel batteries, solar panels and inverter - an experience

Eric Freedman

Hi Bill,

I like what Ian Jenkins did with his boat . When I am in the Caribbean this season, I hope to be able to have the

A similar dodger made with solar panels.

With respect to fuel independence, we can carry 325 gallons all in tanks.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376