locked Re: A different view on boat grounding systems (at least for me)

Porter McRoberts

I would LOVE to read an AMEL redacted version of this.

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Oct 26, 2021, at 7:53 AM, David Wallace <svairops@...> wrote:

 “This guy” has a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University and has invented significant navigation and video technology (not to mention his World-class status as an offshore racing navigator, which is of course irrelevant to this thread). His article doesn’t throw the Amel approach under the bus, er keel, but rather talks to two different environments. Stan is a very approachable person, I’m sure he would be happy to debate this issue.

Dave Wallace
former owner S/V Air Ops
Maramu #104

On Oct 25, 2021, at 10:37 AM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Arno,

I will say what you are too polite to say. This guy is WRONG on so many levels I lost count.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Dear Forum,

I just spend some time reading this. For those that are in marina's it may complicate the view on the Amel bonding system:

https://www.westmarine.com/WestAdvisor/Marine-Grounding-Systems

Personally, I'm not sure what to think of it.

Cheers,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121