From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Patrick McAneny via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 8:27 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Trust, but verify...

Eric, I kept a previous boat I owned in the BVIs for years, before buying the Amel in 2006 .we have spent a few winters on the Amel in the Eastern Caribbean as well ,so we thought we should give the Bahamas a try ,for a change. I know people that loved it and some not as much ,so we will see for ourselves.

Thanks,

Pat

SM Shenanigans